- I can remove advertising from the few shows I actually do watch.
- I can remove gossip about the idolised and generally fucked up people the mainstream media choose to focus on.
- I can remove the irrelevant and unimportant completely from my house.
- I can access media files that are stored on my other networked devices, and vice-versa.
- I reduce the amount of time I spend watching television by now having the freedom to choose what it is that I view and cutting out all the remaining bullshit.
The LCD TV was for just because.
Songs played while writing this entry:
"The Now Current Past" Beyonwiz